We at ILBA Coffee School would like to take this opportunity to welcome you and your associates to beautiful San Diego, California. We look forward to working with you and training you to be a professional barista as well as teach you valuable tactics and techniques in managing and marketing a successful coffee business. While you are here with us in Southern California, building a strong foundation for your coffee business, be sure to visit some of the famous local sights and attractions. We want to ensure your experiences with us is both beneficial and fun.
- Balboa Park and Museums
- America's largest urban cultural park has more than 25 museums and attractions from astronomical to horticultural.
- San Diego Zoo
- This fantastic World famous Zoo and rightfully so, is a great place to spend an afternoon.
- Wild Animal Park
- The next best thing to a Safari; Animals in large open spaces.
- La Jolla
- A charming, romantic, seaside town. Go for shopping, galleries, tide pools and explore the beautiful coastline.
- San Diego Old Town
- Mexican restaurants and historic tours in the city's oldest neighborhood.
- Sea World
- Shamu and her buddies perform daily.
- Home to the elegant Hotel Del Coronado and one of the best beaches in the country.
- The Happiest Place on Earth is the perfect place to spend a fun-filled day the entire family will enjoy.
- The Beach
- With seventy miles of sand and surf, there's plenty of space away from the other Southern California attractions.
Favorite San Diego Eats
- Trattoria I Trulli
- In Encinitas, great authentic Italian.
- Las Olas
- In Carlsbad, great Mexican & Margaritas.
- Pizza Port
- In Carlsbad, great pizza and micro brewery.
- Lotus Thai Bistro
- Great Authentic Thai, nothing fancy just good food.